Best Brunch Spots in Des Moines
Struggling to find brunch spots in Des Moines? Well, look no further! Here are the 9 best brunch spots to get your Saturday and Sunday started...hello mimosas.
The 9 Best Brunch Spots in Des Moines
1. Eatery A – Bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Mary’s. Do I need to say anymore? There is no better spot to start your weekend adventures than the Mediterranean-inspired Eatery A. The outdoor patio and brunch menu is simple, yet unmatched in the Des Moines brunch scene! It’s the weekend! You deserve to treat yourself after a long week and what other way than All-You-Can-Drink mimosas. The bottomless option is $16.99 and worth every penny! Brunch on on Saturday and Sunday from Open–3PM.
2. Breakfast Club – Brunch is just a weekend thing, right? Wrong! Forget about just weekends, The Breakfast Club has your brunch needs seven days a week. This gem in East Village will undoubtedly kick-you into having a great day. The Breakfast Club says it best, “brunch without booze is just breakfast!” To top it all off the patio is fur friendly. Brunch Monday– Sunday from 6AM–2:30PM.
3. St. Kilda’s – St. Kilda’s opened up four years ago in a converted warehouse space. Since then, it has been bringing a modern Australian style vibe to the Des Moines brunch scene. St. Kilda's isn't wrong when they say their breakfast is worthy of an Insta post. Not to mention, St. Kilda’s brunch menu is to die for. Between their avocado toast and cheddar chive breakfast sandwich, there isn’t any other brunch spot you would want to be at. See you at brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM–4 PM.
4.Americana – ALL YOU CAN EAT BRUNCH! Your typical brunch spot only has deals for bottomless drinks. That’s not Americana! For a swift $32, you can have any of their 20 different options on their bombshell brunch menu & bottomless mimosa/bloody mary bar. (Yes, a full section designated to making the perfect cocktail!) I will tell you right now, the bombshell brunch didn’t get its name for being average. I can guarantee you won’t want to leave until you’ve tried every last brunch item! Americana is a must to start your weekend off on the right foot. Brunch is on Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM–3 PM.
5. Fresko – My personal favorite for brunch spots in Des Moines! You can guarantee your food will be fresh. Everything is natural from our beloved Iowa Farmers. I mean after all, Fresko in Spanish means fresh! If you're wanting to get fancy you must give the crab cake egg benedict a try! Fresko offers an ample amount of GF and Vegan options to meet your brunch needs. If you take my word and go, you won’t be disappointed! Oh and of course, $18 bottomless mimosas. Brunch is Monday, Friday (11AM-2PM), Saturday and Sunday from10 AM–2PM.
6.Mullets – Long night exploring downtown? Mullets has thought ahead! Head to Mullets and grab an IV Bag (Vodka with your three favorite flavors) with your favorite breakfast items to cure your hangover. Whether you are there to reevaluate your decisions the night before or just getting yourself ready for the Iowa Cubs game, you won’t want to miss out on the incredible views of the Des Moines skyline from their rooftop patio! Enjoy their Brunch menu anytime, all week long.
There seems to be a common theme between best brunch spots in Des Moines & bottomless mimosas/bloody mary’s. Coincidence? Of course not!
7. Wellman’s – You guessed it. The next spot for best brunch spots in Des Moines has a similar theme! For $14 you can get bottomless mimosas/bloody mary’s! Let me be the first to say they take their brunch seriously. Whether you are out in West Des Moines or Downtown Wellman’s has got you covered. See you at brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM–2PM.
8. Malo – Latin American food for brunch? Yes please! This fire station turned Latin food hotspot is straight fire, no pun intended. Malo has anything from a simple breakfast burrito, biscuits & gravy to tater tot breakfast nachos with a chipotle crema. You'll never want to try another brunch spot. Catch you at brunch at Malo on Saturday and Sunday from 11AM–2PM.
9. Gilroy’s – Comfort food for brunch. Do I need to continue? The one and only Gilroy’s completes our list of best brunch spots in Des Moines! Gilroy’s offers a unique yet extremely delicious all-you-can-eat and drink brunch experience with over 20 food items to choose from! If you are worried about leaving your fur-friend at home, don’t stress it! Gilroy’s welcomes all your furry friends on their extended patio! We will see you and your pup at brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 9AM-2PM.
Looking for more brunch spots in Des Moines? Download the free deetz app (deetzapp.com) where you can find 30+ brunch deals throughout the week!